Tuesday 29 July 2014

Coffee Time


Hi...As always thank you for dropping by.. So George has returned from the States and normal teenager grunting has resumed, so all is well.
After suffering from crafter's block (I blame it on the heat) I found some inspiration from one of my favourite staples LOTV.... This was mainly due to fact they had a price promotion on, so in my humble opinion it would've been rude not to indulge... I treated myself to a few stamps and a few paper packs. I thought I showed excruciating restraint in buying so little lol....

So on to my first creation. I have wanted this stamp for ages, as I think it symbolises a lot of friendships that are nurtured over coffee (and maybe cake!!!) Or this that just me?...
As usual I coloured with Promarkers, mat and layered the papers. I then made holes using a pokey tool and sewed the edges using lilac embroidery thread fixed. I then fixed a ribbon onto the centre mat. I then attached the image which I die cut using  Nestabilities and then made and glued on a double bow thanks to a simple YouTube tutorial from Jak Heath....





Card Recipe

Promarkers used:
Table and Chairs-Blue Pearl, Powder Blue
Clothing-Soft Green, Pastel Green, Amethyst, Orchid, Lilac
Skin-Blossom for cheeks, Sunkissed Pink and Dusky Pink

MFT Die-namics Stitched Circle
Nestabilities- Petite Scalloped Circles
Sentiments- LOTV Tags Set 24
Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick/Pokey Tool

Ribbon and Flowers from stash


I have entered this card in the following challenges
The Pink Elephant (Anything Goes)
That Craft Place (Anything Goes)
Crafty Girls Challenges (Anything Goes)
The Sisterhood of Craft (Die-Cuts and/or Punches)
I Love Promarkers (Ribbons)




3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! Love the color combo and the design is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious. Love the image and our color choices. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's Die/Punch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, Thanks for joining in at I love Promarkers this week, Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.