Saturday 2 August 2014

A Fairy For Polly

This is the second LOTV card make of mine this week and my first EVER fairy image, I know, I know, how did I manage that, honestly I have no idea!!! However to mark this occasion there is only one person I could possibly make this card for and that would be my good friend Paula affectionately known as Polly. Who bless her is one of my biggest card making fans and will hopefully love this as it was made totally with her in mind. Fairies, glitter and pastel colours all on one card, way out of my normal comfort zone... I am definitely my own worst critic but even I am pretty pleased with the finished card.... But most importantly, it will make the Fairy loving Polly smile...

So onto the card details....I coloured the Fairy's dress with just two colours Blubell and Orchid and blended them together. I did the same in the wings but replaced Orcid with Lilac, then added some stickles to the edge of the wings and her hem.  I matted and layered the papers onto pale blue card,using the same coloured card for throughout the layout. I decided to keep lay out clean with no major distressing ink, just a smidge around the tag sentiment....



Card Recipe

Promarkers
Fairy-Bluebell, Orchid lilac
Hair-Buttercup, Mustard, Raw Sienna 
Socks-Mint Green, Soft Green
Skin-Dusky Pink, Sunkissed Pink
Ground-Khaki, Firewood
Leaves-Mint Green, Soft Green, Pear Green

Nestabilities-Circles Large and Circle Teardrops
Swirl-Marianne Designs
Border-Memory Box  Pearl Lace Border
Ribbon, Gems and Flowers from Stash

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
I Love Promarkers - Ribbons
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Twist Friendship Day



As always thanks for dropping by, hopefully I'll see you Monday with my first DT post for TTHP..
Wishing you a fantastic weekend..



1 comment:

  1. Oh so pretty, fab image and gorgeous papers, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.