Monday 18 August 2014

Crafty Sentiments TTPH DT

Hi I'm back with my second post today, this time from crafty sentiments, who are our second sponsors this week.

I used the Lilli Pond Frog image and using my Promarkers I dotted the image to aquire a little more texture to the image. I made an easel card and decided to keep the layout quite CAS (clean and simple). So I mounted my baking papers, the image and the sentiment onto Kaft card. I used my banner die also on Kraft card and mounted the sentiment on 3D strips to keep the easel card open and that was it... lol




Card Recipe

Promarkers 
Frog - Pear Green, Olive, Leaf Green
Water - Pastel Blue, Powder Blue, Blue Pearl
Plants - Pear Green, Carmine Red, Red Sweater
Bee - Back, Gold, Buttercup, Warm Grey 5
Sentiment made on the Computer

I've been inspired to enter the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Bugs or Insects


As always thanks for dropping by, hope to see you soon....




4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! I just love the designer paper. This design strikes me a perfect for a young man moving into his first place! Thanks for leaving this in our mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create! We appreciate it.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. We at 613 Avenue Create are pleased you chose to share your adorable creation with us this week. Love the banners! Please come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous easel card. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous easel card. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.