Monday 20 October 2014

Auroa Wings-TTPH

Good morning lovely people.... I must apologise for my lack of blogging lately but I have been majorly busy making commission cards some of which I hope to share, and like most crafters  I'm trying to make Christmas cards and its just not happening ... One step forward, ninety five back lol and we seem to be racing towards November arggggghhhh scary or what?!?......Here endith today's mini rant .....

Now onto today's DT make for TTPH, the theme is Snowflakes/Stars. We're sponsored this week by Aurora Wings Who have some truly beautiful images to chose from.... I have used the stunning "Christmas Floral", it is so detailed and really did test my colouring skills, but it was such fun to colour....


I used my clear wink of Stella pen, (my best purchase in a long time, looks beautiful without the aftermath of the devils dust, which is the name for glitter in my house). I wanted to make this image the star of the show so to speak so I kept the design relatively simple...


I matted the holly paper onto red card stock and also made a frame for the picture out of the same card stock. I edged the frame with that wink of stella pen again and added a cream bow and snowflake to finish....

Card Recipe
Pro-Markers Burgundy, Berry, Red
Satin, Ivory, Blush 
Holly, Pine
Pear Green, Moss, Olive, Heatwave
Spellbinders Labels
Ribbons/Pearls from stash

 I am playing along at:
Crafty Ribbons ~ Christmas Past with Ribbons (Weekly)
Christmas Stamping All Year ~ Anything Goes (Weekly)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas ~ Forgotten/Never used (Weekly) Stamp & Sentiment
Anything Goes with A Twist ~ Shimmer and Sparkle (Weekly)
Sister Act ~ Anything Goes (Weekly)
Polkadoodles  ~ Christmas Fun (Fortnightly)
Aurora Wings ~ Heartfelt


Please pop over to TTPH and see all the DT makes and join in.... Please drop by again soon and as always thanks for visiting...







8 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Andrea:) thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea this is stunning colouring sweetie. Love the richness. Thanks for joining in with our Christmas Past challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! This image is gorgeous and I love the bit of sparkle. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 199 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card ! thankyou for joining us at http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/ Christmas Fun Challenge
    Susan (Senior DT ) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful holiday card!! Thank you so much for joining Aurora Wings' "Heartfelt" challenge. Good luck!

    Mitzi xxx
    Artist/Owner AuroraWings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great make. Thank you for joining in the Christmas Fun Challenge at Polkadoodles. Have fun and Keeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring, beautifully framed. Thanks so much for joining our "Heartfelt" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.