Wednesday 1 April 2015

Five More Minutes?!?

Good Morning lovely people....Firstly an update on TTPH..... After lots of rallying behind the scenes TTPH WILL stay open but now will become a monthly blog... Starting on the first of each month. Anita has stepped down and Fiona and the admin team have taken it over....So here's to new beginnings!!!

So today Id like to share a card I made a few weeks back..... Unfortunately the colours don't show up in the picture as well as they do on the actual card..... The image and sentiment are from Polkadoodles Work and Play CD 2 you can also now buy the image called "Gamer"  separately...  

After colouring him with Promarkers, I fuzzy cut him out and mounted him with 3D pads onto a die-cut oval.... All the papers and buttons were from Papermania Capsule Collection (Spots and Stripes Festive).  For matting, I used chocolate brown card stock and punched a border with the Martha Stewart Bubble Bath around the page punch.... To finish off, I used some twine and ribbon from my stash....



For the inside, I die-cut an oval center piece with a chocolate frame and inked it with Tim Holtz "Pumice Stone"


 I'm playing along this week at:

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (Weekly)
City Crafters - Polka Dots (Weekly)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (Weekly)
Polkadoodles Challenge - Use A Die (Fortnightly)
Crafting With Attitude - Anything Goes (Monthly)
Southern Girls - Punches/Dies (Three Weekly)
Suzy Bee - ATG Twist Add a Sentiment (Weekly)
I Love Promarkers - Kids Have Fun (Weekly)

As always thanks from dropping by, and do feel free to follow my blog if you've enjoyed your visit...



7 comments:

  1. This is really lovely!! What a cute image! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your image is a cutie and I love the inside of your card too. A beautiful way to add a sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool, Andrea! And so true to life!! Thank you so much for playing in the City Crafter challenge! It's a pleasure to meet you and become your newest follower! I'd love to have you visit me and join on my side bar, too, if you like! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Thank you for joining CCCB this week!!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous make! Thanks so much for joining our 'Use a die' challenge at Polkadoodles this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.