Monday 6 April 2015

I AM the Easter Bunny!!!

Good morning lovely people... I hope you are having a lovely Easter weekend, whatever you are doing...
So I have a confession to make! I have only just discovered the amazing Sassy Cheryl's Stamps, and if you are shouting WHAT!!!!! at your device right now, I'm sorry, but no one told me lol... And to those few of you who are saying WHO? Ohhh you should visit straight away lol... However!! not with an empty purse....

So my first post using one of my purchases, comes as a set of three digi stamps entitled "Easter Bunny Pretend" ...I have chosen this one to use first, I just love the attitude, it puts a smile on my face every time...


I used papers from the "Fun Fair" range from Heltz and a Blue scrap from my stash. I then layered it on to Blue card and then on to Kraft Card. Having coloured the image with Pro-markers and edged it with Tea Dye Distress Ink. I layered it on to both types of card too. I used a button, pearls and twine from my stash. I used a blank LOTV Tag, to stamp around a PC created sentiment..



Pro-markers
Fire wood, Khaki, Pastel Beige 
Capri Blue, Powder Blue, Pastel Blue
Almond, Pale Pink, 
Warm Grey 1 and 3

I'm joining in at the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (Weekly)
Just Inspirational - Easter (Monthly)
4 Crafty Chicks - Easter (Weekly)
Cute Card Thursday - Buttons/Bows (Weekly)
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Easter (Weekly)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (Weekly)


Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday, and as always thanks for stopping by



8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, and the pattern paper is very nice. Love the image and the twine nice touch, great job, awesome card. Thanks for playing our Easter Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Andrea thank you for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    ID DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what an adorable card. Love this image and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges this week.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea,
    What an adorable image! Your coloring is wonderful and the papers you chose are perfect for Easter!
    Thanks for joining us over at Just Inspirational Challenge!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image coloured wonderfully. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! This image made me chuckle, too cute! Thanks for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a super cute card! Your image is adorable and beautifully colored.

    Thank you for joining us for the Fun-day Friday Challenge at ~Jo's Scrap Shack~

    Happy crafting,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.