Monday 25 May 2015

Best Friend

Morning lovely people....Well it's Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK!, so it's bound to rain lol. ?...Sadly I'm working all weekend, but I thought I'd share this lovely chap...... He is another one of my resent buys from the wonderful "Sassy Cheryl Stamps" ..... He is called "Noah and His Bunny Bandit" Isn't he just adorable? 



Promarkers
Pear Green, Moss, Olive
Burnt Orange, Honeycomb, Spice
Cinnamon, Caramel, Tan
Pastel Pink, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
Pale Pink, Ice Grey 4, 3, 2, 1
Buttons and Twine from Stash
Sentiment - Lotv Art Pad

I have been inspired to join in at the following challenges: 
Send A Smile For Kids - Anything Goes 4 Kids (Fortnightly)
Crafty Catz - Kids (Weekly)
Sassy Cheryl's Neighbourhood  Facebook Challenge - Spring/Anything Goes (Monthly)
Top Tip Tuesday - Animals (Fortnightly)

Have a lovely week, especially if you have half term off and as always, thank you so much for dropping by





4 comments:

  1. Andrea, this is a sweet card. I love the image, your coloring and how it all goes together so wonderfully. I need yo check out Sassy Cheryl! Thank you for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww I love this image I LOVE bunnies and this one is super cute with his owner Noah
    Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, he is totally adorable!! You've colored him so well - Love the colors you used too! Thanks so much for playing with us at Top Tip Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea, I think your card and coloring are both fantastic...I was so glad you stopped by my blog and became a follower. I have done the same for you and I am looking forward to seeing your wonderful new creations. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.