Thursday 4 June 2015

Coffee with Riff


Good morning lovely people.... So a few weeks ago, I blogged a card I made for my friend Julie, and as I explained at the time there is also Annie and they are affectionately known by me as Riff and Raff and last weekend it was her birthday...  
Annie's card was going to have to be classy and pretty, as a self proclaimed princess, whiches were not going to cut the mustard for Annie... So to the ever faithful LOTV box of stamps I went and as when ever the two of us meet up for coffee it turns in to a three hour session lol, I thought this stamp called "Coffee Break" would be perfect...She loves the garden and the out-doors, so I tried to give it a bright summery feel, in her favourite colours, topped with lots of flowers...




Using the same paper for the inside....




Promarkers - Coral, Oatmeal, Blush, Pale Pink
Ivory, Vanilla, Putty, Satin
Tan, Cocoa, Caramel
Purple, Orchid, Amethyst, Lilac, Lavender
Cobalt Blue, Powder Blue, Pale Blue

Papers - First Edition Dreamcatcher
Flowers - Mulberry Crafts
Butterfly and Gems from stash

I've been inspired to play along at the following challenges:


Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (ends June 5th)
Polkadoodles - Girly But No Pink (ends 5th June)
Inkspirational Challenge - The Colour Purple (ends 6th June)
A Gem of A Challenge - Flowers (ends 6th June)


As always, thanks for dropping by















10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and sweet image...in my favourite colour!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, leaving such a lovely comment
    and also for following me, I have reciprocated and am now following you too!!
    You have a fantastic selection of creations!
    Krafty Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea this is a gorgeous card I love the image and all the flowers. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, this is perfect for a self proclaimed princess! lol
    I love the image, your colour & your colouring!
    The papers are yummy, too nice to use! I know, I keep some hostage in my craft upboard!
    Great flower arrangements too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - loving all your flowers. TFS and joining us this week for Funday Friday at Jo's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this card is gorgeous!!! I absolutely love purple and I adore flowers.. so this rThanks for joining us in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥eally made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow , so very cute and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully made- this is sweet and pretty and perfectly embellished.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful project, Andrea. The colours are soft and delicate. And the image is oh so adorable. Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles Girly But No Pink challenge.
    x Asha (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little image! The layered flowers/embellishment look great. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.