Saturday 4 July 2015

Roxy in Bright


Hi all, so sorry I'm a little late with my post for Digi Galore's new monthly challenge, really not sure who's to blame, myself or blogger's scheduling but I'm here now lol... Soooo, a quick post now, the challenge this month is "Summery/Bright" and our lovely sponsor is  



and I have used Ice Cream Roxy. Coloured with Promarkers, I  kept it as bright and summery as I could, but as the paper was bright and busy I kept the layout quite simple...




Creative Knockouts - Banner/Pennant (Weekly ends Wednesday 8th July) 
Simply Papercrafts - (Fortnightly ends Thursday 16th July)

As always, thanks for dropping by 



5 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful background papers you used Andrea. Your coloring is awesome. Lovely card...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, I love your little card! The image is jus too cute & that paper is so gorgeous!
    Brilliant summery themed card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable bear! Fun card with all the bright, happy summer colors. Thanks for sharing it at Creative Knockouts this week, hope to see you back soon!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I love this image and your choice of papers and bunting...I really must make some bunting, yours look fantastic. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.