Saturday 14 November 2015

A Snowman's Hug


Happy Saturday all..... Sadly, it's a rainy dreary day here on the south coast today... so a day of Christmas card making, me thinks... So hopefully this little gem of an image will warm your hearts on this November day..

 The image is another from Cheryl Grant and is called "Snow Much Love"  which I colored with ProMarkers. I kept the layout relatively simple to compliment the image....





  • Pro-Markers
  • Image - Sassy Cheryl Stamp
  • Ribbon - Stash
  • Stickles - Frosted Lace
  • Papers - Special Delivery by Heltz Cuppleditch


I'm joining in at the following challenges this week;

As always thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you back here soon..






6 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea this is a stunning card. I love the cute image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this creation and image by Cheryl Grant. Wonderful job Andrea. Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
    Lynn, HJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Andrea!The image is so cute & I love the colours you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Lovely design and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see yo back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 255 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card... Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi designs challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate them all.